Friday, August 29, 2008

The 8 ball was right

"...so when you take this next year..."

I have to say I was shocked. I really didn't hear anything else except for that line, and then it took me a few more moments to really comprehend what was happening. I failed. I spent a month and 1/2, $66 at kinkos, and I failed. This has to have been the biggest blow to my ego since...my 1st boy-friend refused to call me beautiful.  I know I am not alone, but it really doesn't seems to make it any better. I have tutored so many other people in my school, so that they would pass (and mind you, they passed) and yet I didn't. The worse part of it all was having to go to class after and hear all the others gushing around me who did. 

I really am starting to think I was cursed by that fortune teller last year.

No comments: