Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Post-preview cleanup

2 hours.

It took me two hours of sitting in my college's finicial aid office to finally see someone. Of course if I had just passed preview like normal I would not have had to been in that office for two hours waiting on someone to finish with another person only to find she had not been busy for 45 minutes. While in there I learn that for some reason the school systems is saying I have 7 more classes to take, because it decided to delete around 5 of my classes, and of course to get taht straightened out I have to run from floor to floor trying to find one person whom (is strangely my teacher of two classes) whom of course will always be either at lunch, unavailable, or in a "meeting". Which means I still am not going to have this whole thing settled until Thursday or Friday.

I want my hour and 15 minutes back.

No comments: