Thursday, September 18, 2008

Again with the failing.

I focused so much on one Preview and ended up failing everything. Doesn't that just beat all. Well I didn't exactly fail everything. I just didn't do so well. I made a D and a C in two senior classes. Especially the one for my personal identity system. I just could never come up with anything that worked for me.

I tried trying to figure out who I am first. And well the result is my current website, in other words the C project. I am so dissapointed in myself. I remember the last day of class feeling like I wanted to change the entire thing. But my professor said "If you change the whole thing now, you will fail." So no changes were made and I made a C+.

A week after the class is done I decide to start redoing the system, starting with the mark, after maybe 10 sketches I get something I like. And from then on everything looks awesome. I hate when this happens to me, everything looks like shit at some point and time and then....I see the blinding light and it all comes to me.

This sucks.

Look for my new website coming soon at designsbyshauna.com

1 comment:

Johnathon Sykes said...

You can do it...or rather you must!

We should hang out sometime