Saturday, November 8, 2008

portfolio preview...again!

The time is upon me...yes its time to go through the horrid portfolio preview, again. Hopefully this time I will make it.

So far I have 3 new projects that I am sure will blow them away. Especially since I didn't pass with 6 last quarter with 3 new good projects I am sure I will make it. I revised the catcher in the rye, added blue beat studio. And I will also be adding my identity system and a few webpages from my current "Grasp Life" AIDS foundation project, and I am thinking of adding in the work from my current Ad project "Support Brothels" as well but I am concerned about the images, since I dont exactly own them...oh if only some illustrator was willing to draw me some vintage pin-ups.support brothels: poster/flyer design


grasp life

No comments: