Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Internship part 4

I waited all day and he didn't call.

No I'm not talking about my latest love triumph, I am talking about the guy I interviewed with a few days ago. He said he would call by Friday and alas...he didn't. I really felt good about this internship too...I spent the majority of the day being depressed thinking, I will be stuck at best buy until I am 40. Somehow though I got into my mind that maybe I should call him, so I did. He told me he was still interviewing people and I should give him till the 24th...so that gives me a little more hope, but not much. If he liked me enough he would have just stopped after the 4 right? But I am keeping hopeful.

In other news.
Since I didn't get a confirmation on the internship by the 13th I had to take on another class. Boo..or so I thought. Turns out that the other class is going to be awesome. One of my personal mantra's when it comes to Design is "with Design I can change the world" in fact its on my desktop.
Any who I have felt this way after reading a particular book. Which I find is amazing. The book is called The Design of Dissent: Socially and Politically Driven Graphics. This books is filled with some of the most amazing graphical work I have seen in a very long time. And it is all social and political which is awesome! If anyone loves me they will get me this book as a gift.

3 comments:

WES!! said...

you'd make a hot BB door greeter ;)

where'd you interview?

greendesigner said...

I will not ever be a proud door greeter.

I interviewed with this design firm called porch light studios.

WES!! said...

hey, i never said anything about being proud!!

i kid, i kid.